Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of the Summer


Where did it go? Summer 2011 is just about over.

As crazy as my kids can make me, I love having them home. With no schedule. And nowhere to be. Want to go to the pool? Sure. Let's go. Want to stay in PJs for 2 days straight? Sure. Let's do that too.

Somehow, this fall, I will have a middle schooler. And a kindergartener. Where did that time go?? Where is my baby boy? Oh he is now wearing name brand clothes from those mens cologne smelling stores in the mall. And where is my baby girl? She is now missing her two front teeth (and now has the Cindy Brady lisp with those missing teeth) and is about to turn 6 in 2 days.

Back to early mornings. School bus. Lunch boxes. Homework. Early bed time.

Lucky for me. I still have one more at home. I don't even want to think about her leaving me for school. Luckily, I have a few years. A few. Short. Years.

We still have about 10 days of summer vacation. And I am going to suck up every minute of it with my 3 favorite little people.

0 comments: